I was also impressed with their attention to detail which is very important to me. Job WELL done! I highly recommend Custom Design Tile!– Diane - Alexandria, Va.
The CDT difference is that Brian and Mike provide you with hands-on service every step of the way. And CDT has access to the very best sub contractors in the business. We use the same team for every job. That includes plumbers, electricians, carpenters, drywall installers, and more when needed. They are all highly skilled enough to have their own successful businesses and a loyal following of clients and adhere to the same high standards that we do. They are dependable, personable and highly rated on Angie’s List and other services. Also, very important, they are a real pleasure for you and us to work with. We know these contractors and they have proven to us time and time again that they are the perfect contractors to send to your home. Many of them have worked with Brian for two decades or more.
Here’s how the CDT process works:
Most important – Brian and Mike Brennan stay involved in every step of the project and are available to answer questions at any time.
- We listen! On every project, we add value to your house by understanding your vision and how you plan to live there for the next 5-20 years
- We give you our best counsel on the designs and materials that will meet your requirements and – also very important – your budget. We will always give you a realistic assessment of what your budget will allow. No surprises during or after the project! We provide you with a quote in a day or two.
- When you approve the design and sign the contract, Brian personally meets you at the various vendors (e.g., cabinet suppliers, tile, fixtures, etc) each of whom have their own designers who further help you refine and improve your plan.
- The next step – before construction begins -- is that we get as much of the new materials onsite to make sure we can perform the project smoothly and on time. This is very important in helping us meet your expectations.
- From the very first day of work and throughout the project, we protect your floors and minimize dust.
- At the end of every day, our team ensures that your home is left as clean as possible. We respect your living space like it was our own.
- Throughout the entire project, Mike or Brian constantly check in and meet with the working team so everything stays on track. The contractors we work with know the CDT process well and are adept at working as an efficient team.
- At the end of every job we accept final payment only when you are completely satisfied with the work.